When we refer to “Legit-Review”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy, we mean Legit-Review.com and its affiliated companies worldwide. When we refer to “you” or “your” in this policy, we mean the person who visits our website or uses our services.
We collect different types of information about you when you access our site or use any of our services. It may include:
– Information that you provide directly such as your name, email address and other contact details;
– Technical information that is automatically collected such as the type of device you are using to access the site;
– Usage information such as which pages on the website were visited;
– Location information depending on whether you have enabled location tracking on your device;
– Cookies and similar tracking technologies that allow us to recognize when a user has logged into our site;
– Analytics data such as which pages are viewed most frequently and how many unique visitors there are each month;
– Advertising identifiers associated with your device when available;
– Any other information that you choose to provide us with in order for us to offer the best service possible.
We may use this information for a variety of purposes including:
– To provide a better overall experience by allowing us to customize content according to your preferences;
– To improve the functionality of the site by detecting errors or bugs more quickly;
– To analyze usage trends and make sure only legitimate customers are accessing the website;
– To send promotional emails or materials related only to products or services offered by Legit Review if requested by users through opt-in forms;
– To deliver advertisements tailored specifically towards individual users based on their usage behavior while browsing our site through third party advertising networks like Google Adsence;
We will never sell any personal data collected from you without prior consent nor share it with third parties unless required by law or court order. We will always keep all data secure and safe under industry standard security protocols both internally within Legit Review as well as externally with third party service providers who may have access to certain parts of our systems for maintenance purposes only but under strict confidentiality agreements . All employees at Legit Review are required to follow strict guidelines related to handling all customer data securely and safely without violating any applicable privacy laws.
If at any point during your use of Legit Review’s website, applications, services or products you decide that you would like us to delete any personal data related specifically towards yourself then please contact us directly via email at [email protected] so that we can review this request promptly. You may also request a copy of all personal data held about yourself either directly from us via email ,or from one of our designated Data Protection Officers who can be reached at [email protected]. The entire process should take no longer than 30 days before a response is received regarding your request.
Finally , it’s important for all users of Legit Reviews website , applications ,services or products understand that although strong measures have been taken in terms of security , there’s still no guarantee against unauthorized access even after taking reasonable steps towards safety where unauthorized personnel could still gain access into customer accounts containing sensitive material . It is therefore important for every user who registers an account within Legit Reviews system take appropriate measures themselves such protecting their passwords heavily since ultimately they bear full responsibility over their own accounts .